Conditions of Use
ActiMedia is a service provided by WebShop Ltd.
ActiMedia is intended to be a tool to help journalists, PR agencies and journalists communicate.
By using this service you agree to the following:-
- You acknowledge that the information is copyright WebShop Ltd and is protected by copyright laws
- You will use the information contained herein for personal use only
- You will not use the information for any political purposes
- You will not copy the information for commercial or financial gain
- You will not disseminate information contained on any part of ActiMedia, whether secure or otherwise, to any third parties, without the written consent of WebShop Ltd and where applicable the party who supplied the information
- You will not use the information for any illegal purpose
- You understand that any information that you supply to ActiMedia will become the property of WebShop Ltd, who will own the title therein.
- You understand that WebShop Ltd has the right to release any information you supply to third parties within the limits you request on your information submission
- You understand that WebShop Ltd will take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information you supply is supplied only to third parties that you specify
- You understand that any errors, omissions or mistakes on information that you supply to ActiMedia are your responsibility, and that WebShop Ltd will take no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy of the information you supply
- You understand that any information that you deem confidential should not be supplied to ActiMedia. Any information which you deem to be confidential, that you supply to ActiMedia will not be treated as confidential.
- You understand that WebShop Ltd make no warranty concerning the accuracy of any materials or information found on or exchanged through ActiMedia.
- You understand that WebShop Ltd makes no claims on the availability of information or the continuing availability of information on ActiMedia.
- You understand that WebShop Ltd has the right to withdraw access to the system without notice or reason.
- You understand that WebShop Ltd has the right to terminate any access to secure areas where abuse of the system has been detected
- You understand that WebShop Ltd hereby disclaims any and all warranty implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- You understand that information may be supplied by third parties and ActiMedia does not endorse the views or information supplied by third parties. WebShop Ltd makes no claims as to the accuracy or suitability of information supplied by said third parties.
- You understand that the interpretation construction and effect of this Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you do not agree to these terms, then you shouldn't use ActiMedia.
If you have supplied information to ActiMedia, that you wish to withdraw, then you should inform ActiMedia in writing of your desire to terminate this agreement.
Copyright WebShop Ltd © 1995-2001